Monday, November 24, 2014

I BE DAT E L D E R WIT MY NAME IN BOLD

¡Buenas! 

Hola everyone, what is good? Its been a great week here! Between a trip to the waterfalls and confirming a baptism of one of our coolest investigators (Sesar) for this Saturday I am totally content. 
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. Peruvians are not about the Thanksgiving life I guess but a less active family we have been working with invited us over for their best attempt at Thanksgiving. "Día de Acción de Gracias" 

I got to go on divisions with Elder Bulkley from STG this week! Such a chill Elder. Holler back if any of you Snow Canyon wannabes know him! 

HauteBrillance is officially world famous! A 12 year old in the ward watches her videos. 

Once again I have no time, sorry peasants. I love all of you guys and its so nice to here from you all!



LOVE YOU, ALL IS GUCCI IN PERU


Photos from Yura Peru a fun P-DAY trip to the falls. 

Elder Malloy
still in the murda bidnez

No comments:

Post a Comment