Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ELECTIONS THIS WEEK IN AREQUIPA

¡Familia Y Amigos!
¡Que Pasa?

This week was so chill you guys! 
I don´t have a ton of time (I never do)
But here's the deal.

SO I DIDN'T GET TO WATCH CONFERENCE! GHETTO LIFE PERU. It was the elections this week here in Arequipa, and they go cray with these elections. It was illegal to have church this week so that put a damper on the my entire life. HAHA But everyone was drunk and drunk people LOVE me so that was maybe a plus kind of I think. 

Brief stats. 

For those of you loyal friends who are trying to instagram stalk my comp search no further because he doesn't have one, he is straight up this hippie outdoor climber guy and probably doesn't know what instagram is. PERO we are like best friends so its chill. We stay up laughing every-night about our carnie investigadors and street contacts.
80% of the people I teach work in pet shops because I love dogs sorry not sorry. 

My eye is no longer swollen shut and only secretes a limited amount of puss so that's good. Count your blessings people. HAHA

Pictures:

These pictures are all so random I am still trying to figure out the best way to send these! But basically we had a way chill bon-fire with our zone (our zone is dope), made some pancakes with homies in the ward, and just had a chill week.







Scripture of the week:  Mosiah 8 

We are so blessed to have a profeta and I can´t wait to hear from him sometime soon I hope.
SOS PERU. 

K officially out of time!

But I love being a missionary, this week has been amazing I am sorry I couldn't share more! 

Love Elder Malloy.

PS: CANDYSHOP IS PLAYING IN THIS INTERNET GARAGE AND I AM GETTING DOWWWWWN SORRY NOT SORRY. LIKE HAVE A JAM SESH FOR ME GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment