Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015





Ok fam.
Another week has flown by, they strangely keep getting shorter. 
This week has been a week of finding.

 We have a good 15 or so new names and 10 new investigators. Pretty much Elder Diederich and I are setting out to bring all of Chivay to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
One of my favorite new investigators is Betty. We were out contacting and talking with this little lady who goes by "Mazanita" (little apple) (she literally is shaped like an apple so I the nickname was not questioned) anyways she was super excited to listen to us and excepted our invitation to be baptized with her son. Meanwhile some lady come marching in to Mazanita´s store and interrupted saying like whats going on here? We explained we were there sharing a message on behalf of Jesus Christ, she asked if she could sit in on the lesson and has been meeting with us ever since.
-- Betty works in the Plaza selling food. She always offers us sandwiches, that we just found out are made of pig head. Which is against the mission rules. oopz. 

Teresa. Teresa is back with her abusive boyfriend likely because she has no where else to go. But, he has forbidden her from meeting with us. I still pray for Lucero, John, and  Milagros. I love those kids.
Highlights:
 
1. Showerless week due to the broken water heater and us not be down to risk hypothermia. 
2. The dedication of the Trujillo Peru Temple! Arequipa is next muchachos. 
3. The anniversary of Chivay = weird traditional parades and getting trampled me large crowds of people with alpaca skulls on there heads. haha 
4. P-day in Chivay and sleep over in the mission home.
Btdubbz hit me up with any good mutual activities for my Young men!
love you guys, 
Elder Malloy.

 ok who let the dogs out is playing in this Internet garage right now I cant Perú I am sorry. haha. 


Pics. 
1- Mission home shanaginz




























2- Chivay Elders Mission home shanaginz pt. 2 


















3- My home land of Chivay 




















4- kicking donkeys out of the chapel on the daily






























5- One of my youngmen invited us to a rap battle




No comments:

Post a Comment