Saturday, January 31, 2015

Alright to answer your questions!

Alright to answer your questions! 

- What I deal with in the office is records. So every week I deal with all the baptisms through  out the mission and record and send in the information to SLC. Also I deal with finding birth certificates to help with marriages and things like that. Or like if someone needs to find a record of an old baptism through SLC. I don't know really I find new things that are part of my job everyday haha. Also I work with references. SLC will call me a lot with references from Temple Square, but mostly like if someone meets someone in another area I pass references along throughout the mission. 

- What my day is. 
 
6:30 Every morning we go running across this huge beautiful bridge by our house.
7:30 Then we get about an hour and a half to study and a half an hour to make breakfast. (NO PENSIONISTA! I love being able to make my own food. haha)
Okay, so then by 9:30 we have to be heading the office. Once we are to the office I go straight to work and get all my records for the day filed and work with whatever requests I have. I can usually wrap things up by lunch. 
around 12:00 or 1:00 we go to lunch. We eat out every day because we have to stay close and don't have a pension. My favorite place to go is Mamut or Pura Fruta and get a turkey sandwich and mango juice of a fruit salad. (baha it is ridiculous how nice our area is!)
okay so after lunch I come back and start doing whatever side projects I can find from President or his wife. Depending on the day or help my comp Elder Rossano with his job which is materials. We send out all the boxes and packages and letters and church supplies to every area in the mission. Its super time consuming and we have to cater to all the needs of the mission. (I help him a lot because my job is in the morning and his is in the afternoon) But anyways so we do all that. 
5:00 is when we should be able to leave and start teaching.. BUT it is super hard to get out of the office when we have a lot of work so sometimes we work until 6 or 7 during the week of transfers and newbies. 
But yeah so we usually can have 1 or 2 lessons in the night and end the day like normal. 
Get back to the room at 9:30 and make some dinner and wind down. (its chill living with 6 of us together) 
Our apartment is super nice! It has 4 bathrooms! BAHA. Super weird to be here in the office sometimes but I love it. 
 
New comp?: Elder Rossano from South Carolina! He is super cool. He is 23 and decided to gradate college early when he felt like he should serve. He has 9 months here in the mission.

-My camera. 
NOPE. I don't have it yet but I think it is fixed!
so no pictures this week.. 

Okay yeah. HAHA
LOVE YOU! 
elder malloy.

No comments:

Post a Comment