Monday, January 12, 2015

¡5 Meses!

Feliz P-day amigos.

Hey guys, today marks month 5 here in Peru. hashtag what. hashtag this computer doesn't have a hashtag. hashtag I really should have taken that as a clue not to use hashtags. hashtag past the point of no return. 

Sin embargo, this week has been so great! Santos (investigator of gold and biggest hippie in all of Peru) is so excited for his baptism on Saturday and so am I! 

Before I forget, two shout outs:

¡FELIZ ANIVERSARIO A MIS PADRES FANTÁSTICOS! 
23 years. I love you so much Mum and Dad. I am so grateful to have the best padres en el mundo.
If you see Bobert and Trace-aay give them a hug for me. Being here in my mission has made it so easy to see how lucky I am to have them. 

¡Feliz Cumpleaños a LA MEJOR HERMANITA, PIM! 
Happy Birthday lil Lin. Love you so much! Don't let the h8rz stop you from doing your thang this year. (letter on its way a.k.a should be to Utah by 2016) 


This week,

Tuesday we celebrated "Dia de Los Reys" with Cuy (Guenia Pig) for lunch. We first killed them which was a surprisingly liberating experience. Oops.
      You grab it by the jaw and do this awkward lumberjack swinging motion over your shoulder and thrust it to the ground. I had to do it like 89 times but mine finally died. (pictures to come next week my memory card is in my room) Then we shave them. Literally you can see Satan in the eyes of a shaved guinea pig. I was hardcore toughing it all the way through this whole process. 
I ate it all and pretended it didn't taste like a rat. But my stomach was not fooled and I have not been the same since.. haha. hashtag pray for Logan's stomach 2k15. (another hashtag I need to not)

Other than that this week has been pretty normal! We have been teaching some new people and I have high hopes for these guys! I only have one picture on this memory card and its of Eddy Santiago. He is the best, he drew this picture of Josè Smith receiving the priesthood. I love teaching Eddy and his big brother Diego. 

I love you guys! 
hasta el proximo p day. 

E L D E R 
malloy 

No comments:

Post a Comment