Thursday, September 11, 2014

WEEK 4 LIKE EXTREMELY AND ENTIRELY GHETTO BUT GREAT

¡QUE PASA!
What is Gucci guys?
This week has been so great. Like extremely and entirely ghetto but great.

I will just jump in by saying this,
Fast Sunday almost killed me. Apparently I have been fasting wrong all my life because there are apparently people who literally go without eating for an entire 24 hours.
THEREFORE after reaching starvation we finally got to eat and it was some ghetto mystery meat but I mean, I was not in any state to turn away food so start eating.
No sooner than halfway through my meal Hermana Gonzolaz starts hollering about something from the middle of the cafeteria. LO AND BEHOLD there was a recall on the ghetto mystery meat.

Gonzolaz yet again made an announcement in the form of a question pertaining to the uncooked meat which I had already partaken of! SOS

IN OTHER NEWS
Our district leader was really cracking down this week! BAHA
Like I follow the rules pretty well (for the first time in my life) but my comp does not like to stay in my sight sometimes! SO like its gucci with me but the DL chewed him out.
I'm like do I start chanting "fight, fight, fight" or am I suppose to like intervene. Luckily things calmed down before I had time to pull out my camera to get this event on YouTube.
OKAY HOLD UP ELDER RANDALL WANTS TO GET A WORD IN (what else is new) 

First off, I was on a totally legal exchange so in my mind, it was totally justified :P so bam.
HE JUST ENDED A SENTENCE WITH BAM DO YOU SEE WHAT I AM WORKING WITH

I got to go proselyting  again! I was a real missionary for a second again!

 It felt so good to get out and share more about the gospel! I meet some great people and learned a lot!

Okay I have no time left but I love all you guys! Thanks for all the emails and for all the dirt you dug up on other Elders!

LOVE,
Elder Malloy

PS send me a selfie with you favorite scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment