Thursday, September 4, 2014

ELDER STEAL UR GIRL


¿Que pasa mis personas?
What is good Americanos? I am finishing off week 3 strong, you guys! I have officially established the chillest crew in the CCM. (Los Ladrones) We are comprised of only the choice of the choice Elders in the CCM.


(Instagram Stalking Assignments: Elliot Anderson, Norman Olsen, Bradley Nicolls, Nathan Smedley, and Trevor Searle.
Additional Stalking: Throughellenseyes.com aka Elder Olsens girlfriends blog that we tease him mercilessly about)

THERE ARE PROMISED BLESSINGS if you dig up any dirt on these Elders and report back.

Now that I have the crew I have proceeded to cease domain over all things in the CCM.
I run these halls.

Okay, enough about the hierarchy I have established and unto the weekly goods.

STRUGGLE OF THE WEEK
Okay so if you have yet to pick up on the fact that my companion is a tad difficult to work with HE IS. But we are Gucci, we get along.I bite my tongue and keep it chill¡ This is not my first ratchet rodeo. So, I have been really trying my best to make progress. Unfortunately the rest of the CCM can not say the same..
A LITERAL LAMANITE ARMY HAS BEEN FORMED AGAINST MY COMPANION
(Lamanite Army - a term used in the CCM when a Norte Americano Elder gathers several Latino Elders to revival against an Elder who has done him wrong.)
Still at a loss at how this even happens but it happens quite often in room 104.
It does not stop here,
I regret to inform you that the Norte Americano Elders have rebelled also against my companion in so much that they did literally lock him in a locker.
So here I am casually strolling back boppin into my room after brushing my teeth come to find my companion desperately pounding on the locker door breaking a sweat trying to bust himself out. So out of the sheer love of my heart I have to go track down who locked him in there and convince them to give me the key to let him out. I mean I am not saying I am a saint but I am also not saying I am not a saint.
(PS this ghetto keyboard doesnt have an apstophy so I gave up on keeping my typing game on point)
Need I ask why the weird things always happen to me? Like, there are plenty of wholesome companionships in this joint. WHY AM I THE ONE LEFT TO FIGHT OFF LATINO MOBS.
#blessingsindisquise

SIDE NOTES:

- My district is getting cray. We started playing survivor (at my request) every P-day eve a companionship is voted off the island and has to complete a challenge to regain acceptance in the classroom

- Rice is still alive and well in the cafeteria

  - Every time I meet a local they laugh because my name tag translates apparently to some
extent  reads Elder Bad

 - I CAN NOT FIND A SOUL IN THIS DISTRICT THAT WATCHED DRAKE AND JOSH AS A  KID AND I AM GENUINELY CONCERNED

For a second this week I was discouraged, Spanish is hard.. I miss all of you so much. But its hard to stay down when the spirit is here lifting me right back up I AM PUMPED TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL. Come week 6 I am going to bust out of this CCM and share some happiness.

Alright, Thats all I got this week kidz. I am bouncing out to pretend I can play futball.

SEND ME PICS GUYS I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL.

¡Hasta lluego!

Elder Bad


 A NICE EMAIL FROM A FRIEND:)
 

HOLA!!!!

 Hello Elder Malloys mom!! I am in your sons district! He is one of my good friends here and I told him I was going to write his mom. He only had good things to say Tracy!!! Thanks for raising such a good example for me! Elder Malloy makes me laugh more than anyone in our district. We have a favorite things where we pretend to vote someone of the island. Have a good day and thanks for stalking me on Insta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment