Saturday, February 21, 2015

Coming at you live from P-day





Hey guys, 

Coming at you live from P-day.
Sorry I didn´t post last week, we went to the waterfalls. Hecka.

So this week has basically been great. 

We found this awesome family that has been inactive for like 10 years. We came across them and just hit it off! Things have been going so well and they are so happy to be returning to the church! MILAGROS EN MIRADOR. The 13 year old (Lev) is going to receive priesthood tomorrow. Lev is the best, yesterday we were singing Say Something and practicing English after a family home evening (I have a promise with him that if he learns English I will introduce him to one of my sisters)(lo siento sistaz) 
So I am pretty stoked for them! Other than that we are still looking for someone who we can get to come to church! We have had a couple lessons with new investigators this week so FINGERS CROSSED PEOPLE.

Highlights: 

-Presidente took us to a Bull Fight one day at the random! (pictures to come) 
- Mi compañero es mi pata. (my comp is my leg which somehow mean homie in spanish slang) 


Nada mucho! 
Love you guys have a great week! Love hearing from you. 

ELDER MALLOY
paz y bendiciones. 







No comments:

Post a Comment